Monday, February 11, 2008

what the hell.


I thought long and hard about if it was a very good idea to put this video up. These lyrics and illustrations cut extremely close to my bones as of late. I don't usually show my vulnerabilities on the blog. But then I thought about how, well,
1. I really have lived out loud for my whole life and
2. about how sometimes I can over think things.
Although those two things about me do not always work well together, I felt it best to go for it. Besides, I really do want you all to hear this absolutely brilliant song made even more poignant with this absolutely brilliant video.
So there it is.
And after all,
song: It's Only Love
band: The Maccabees
animation: Barry Pilling

1 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

I love, love, LOVE this video! What wonderful illustrations and a fantastic song!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home