Friday, January 26, 2007

feelin' kinda blue but...

_________________________________
I found out yesterday that I did not get the job.

I know - I did not even mention this job on the blog before but I have spent the last two months with my eye on this particular prize. I really believed it would be mine. That it would be great. That it would dissolve all sorts of road blocks in my life.

I do believe wholeheartedly in fate. That each and every thing happens for a reason. I know that there is something else for me. Meant just for me. But yesterday afternoon and this morning I allowed myself to feel the disappointment. Even pout a little and stay in pajamas until lunch time.

Then, to cheer me, my friend Adam sent me the link to this...

...and suddenly, things are so much better.

_________
No pbf for me today.
But that shouldn't stop you.

Happy weekend, all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Oh LeS, I am sorry. I really do think that things work out the way they do for a reason. something better is right around the corner...

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry about the job but like you, i believe in fate and the job for you wasn't this one.

4:02 PM  
Blogger angela said...

something better is on it's way, i am sure of it too.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late reading this post, LeS. And I'm sorry about the job. That blows.
I hope you've had enough time to gestate and decide that something better is going to show up anyway. Because I'm thinking it will ;)
((Hugs))

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home