Friday, December 29, 2006

photo booth friday - goodbye...HELLO.

watch out 'cause it's gonna be good!, musee mecanique, san francisco, september 2006

It is with great fondness yet enthusiasm that I bid adieu to 2006. This, the year I started to blog. I have made so many meaningful connections with people that I never would have found otherwise. This year of turnings. Turning away from the "I can'ts" and embracing the "I can toos!". A year of tunes and pictures and laughs and love.

I am moving forward into 2007 with more hope and joy and faith in myself than I have ever experienced. I am heading right for myself. Towards the me I am meant to be. And it wouldn't be the same without you.

Thank you for sharing in my journey.

Happy, happy new year and love to you and yours.




(follow the photobooth crew here :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"heading right for myself." I love that and say YES YES YES to that a million times and more!!!! Happy New Year sweet one!

e

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this photo boothy pic and also that I found you. Happy New Year, I think good things are going to happen in 2007. xo

1:28 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I second lunarmusings a thousand times over-- 'headed right for myself'-- it's the most lovely way of saying it... yay for you! and oh wow, how thrilled I am that we found each other.

happy new year! lovelovelove to you! xoxo

(stellar photobooth shot, by the way)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

such a great face!
may 2007 bring on the things that 2006 prepared us for.

Cheers!

4:24 PM  
Blogger angela said...

hello you! what a fun photobooth pic, and i am so excited to see where your journey brings you. all my best to you and yours in '07.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

i feel the same way! happy happy new year - looking forward to more of your blog in 2007!

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! love this photobooth. And Happy New year!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home