Friday, December 01, 2006

Alas, photobooth friday arrives again...

Mama and PickleBoy, Balboa Arcade, CA, Summer 2000

Can you believe how fast this whole life thing flies by? Six years since this booth photo was taken and, my, has this boy grown.

Sorry about the hit-and-run approach I've had to writing lately. Photos and music have been usurping my creative juices. And then there is that whole time flying by thing and I just...well, I just...aww, nevermind. Just have a nice weekend and I promise more words next week.


Do the deed and head over to my lovely hula girl to see the rest of the PBF crew!

4 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

i love the pics of you two together. so so special :)

5:10 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

omg, how that kid has GROWN. this is of ultimate cuteness and sweetness. I'm thinking to see him little like this breaks your heart just the tiniest bit.

xo

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you have been photoboothing with him for so long. They will be treasured photos for ever!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how could i have missed last week's submission? both photos are gorgeous. i love boothing with my daughter and she definitely has the bug!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home