Friday, November 13, 2009

walk with me #1

walk with me #1

I am inspired and excited to join Kristin and Dani's new Walk With Me project and Flickr group!

After a long day yesterday, I needed to get the heck out of the home office and thought my usual quicky-clear-the-head walk around my block was the perfect first contribution...I am lucky enough to live just North of San Francisco, two houses away from our neighborhood park, and in a quirky little corner of town. The walk starts at my desk, heads out my back door and ends up at my front gate.

click here for the slideshow :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone and get out there for a walk!



p.s. the prayer flag shot is a tribute to my lovely friend Kristin :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

isn't this such a wonderful project.
those two ladies are full of inspiration.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous truskeptic said...

quirky indeed ...

warm and inspiring ...

are you gonna get those shoes dirty this weekend? Have a good one whatever!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous paula said...

I always enjoy seeing this gorgeous parallel universe you live in, you've got the eyes babe!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home