Friday, October 30, 2009

Iggy!

Funny, I keep taking pictures of this little love and all I get is serious face or sleeping face. I've come to the conclusion that perhaps most of his funny loving expressiveness is best experienced in person. We shall see as he grows...but here's a little video tidbit to help you all share in the true cuteness :)



OH! And his name? We went round and round trying to think of one and almost all of mine were summarily shot down by my lovely teenager (I swear one day I will have a pet named Zissou). So when Riley brought out a bunch of his favorite books and video games and pelted me with the endless list of character names I finally gave in...

Iggy: Riley's favorite character from the Maximum Ride series of books. I tried for Ziggy but, you guessed it, shot down.
Stardust: in honor of Rocket and was originally to go with Ziggy - I stood my ground.
Gordon: Riley's favorite video character - I kept this from being the first name - but barely.
Lindell: fairly self explanatory :)

Less kitty, more other stuff soon...and a Happy Halloween Weekend to you, my peeps!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lili said...

Kawaii!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the purring machine! I am so happy for you all! Love, Me

1:06 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Zissou is the perfect name! I would have totally backed you up on that one.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home