Monday, November 09, 2009

two thousand and ten.

two thousand and ten.
Hello my lovely friends! The wall calendar for 2010 is now live.

These are by the same printer so are the same great quality as last year but I am excited about what is new this year - all new images, of course, but you now have a choice of three different sizes! I love the way the biggest size really makes the images pop but thought having options to suit everyone was the best way to go. Please pick it up in my new Zazzle store by clicking here!

the dimensions available and prices are as follows:

$20.45 + shipping for the 7"x11"
$22.65 + shipping for the 11"x17" (this is the same size as last year's calendar)
$28.00 + shipping for the 14¼"x22"

These measurements are for the full calendar hanging open so includes the image on the upper half, calendar page on the lower (as shown in the examples below). You do have to set up a login with them to purchase but it is pretty straight forward and much like Etsy.

I am so happy with how it turned out and hope you are too :) If so, I would be forever grateful if you would share the love and spread the word!


2010 selection

14 Comments:

Blogger Lili said...

It looks really pretty!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

ooh ahh...

(and you asked so I am lettin' ya know, I have decided to make journals for the season- check the link on my post today)

xo

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kristin Zecchinelli said...

looks beautiful!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous B said...

breath-taking. Your best ever.
I cannot WAIT to hang this on my wall and turn the pages next year.
Poetry in images.
B

6:53 PM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

SPECTACULAR!

7:19 PM  
Blogger RW said...

beautiful.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous jennifer (dreaming tree) said...

YES!!!!!! i'm spreading the word and picking one up for me, you BET!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Love it! Tried to order, but having problems with the order page. How else can I buy one?!

1:27 PM  
Blogger LeS said...

thank you all so VERY much!

good luck with your lovely datebook dear ness - anyone would be lucky to have it :)

oh no beverly!! the ordering process seemed pretty straight forward when i checked it...unfortunately i am having them print and drop ship as people order.

please try again and if that doesn't work, let me know...i will then send you a paypal invoice, buy it from them myself and have it shipped directly to you! so sorry about that.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Lunarmusings said...

You rock...

7:07 PM  
Anonymous nancy said...

AWESOME!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous truskeptic said...

yayyyy! i'm in (again)

thanks!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Samantha B. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Leslie. (And I'm so happy to see that the "dolphin" photo made the cut!!) You're phenomenal ;)

6:11 PM  
Blogger LindseYaYa said...

So this is on my wishlist.of.three this year. I wish you could hear my three year old tell his daddy that Momma wants a LesssslieLindelllllwallcawendah. I'm star.struck and can't wait to have my very own. Thanks for sharing...

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home