Monday, August 13, 2007

Music Monday - my little rocker.

Look at this boy. About to turn thirteen. Barefooted. Dressed all 80's. Playing the drums in a rock band on the stage at the town and country fair.

How does this happen? You know, the growing up part? He is like a beautiful, shiny, perfect balloon pushing me further into my adulthood just by existing. How in the world?

...and then we went on the tilt-a-whirl...
tilt-a-whirl

...and then the Yoyo...
happy.

...and then the snowcones...
oh you.

...and then I realized that this? This IS what this lovely, crazy life is all about.

Indeed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Leslie, I just love these. My favorite is the pink tilt a whirl! Where was this taken? Is there a fair around here I'm missing?

10:39 PM  
Blogger EllyJane said...

how amazing.
you make parenthood look like something i need to try. :-)

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, just great. You need to have a book out there with all your incredible photos. Why not? Just do it!!

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous...

A book of photos with captions from a wise heart.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home