Friday, June 26, 2009

um...YUM.

my date
PickleBoy took me to lunch this week for my long-promised Mother's Day gift. He SO had me at fried chicken and waffles. If you have never tried this, you must.

Little Skillet is a walk-up window affair in a little alleyway of San Francisco.
little skillet

A quick friendly order, some vintage-y sodas, we took our seat on milk crates and waited for bliss.
bubble up

Just spicy/crunchy/salty enough with fluffy/crispy/mapley waffles and the best date a girl could ask for...
chick'n'waffles

and...um...
um...we kinda liked it
we kinda liked it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

holy moly woman- you guys are always eating the craziest and yummiest food.

next time I am in SF I might have to put this one on my list.

hope you are well.
xo

11:14 AM  
Blogger Vivienne said...

oh my...i so wish i had of known about that place when i was in the bay area! i'll so have to go there next time!

2:27 PM  
Blogger beth said...

i just have to start photographing food as it just makes my mouth water to see your pics...

4:21 PM  
Blogger Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Yummy! Don't you just love celebrations that span a month (I stretch out my birthday too!)

5:32 PM  
Blogger LifeIsArt said...

looks wonderful. i absolutely love good food and good company! nothing better!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply awesome. You should also check out Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in Long Beach and, I believe, Los Angeles.

10:32 PM  
Blogger gem said...

de-licious!
xo,
gem

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kristin Zecchinelli said...

looks and sounds like the perfect day. and cute date too! ;)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home