Wednesday, January 02, 2008

hibernate: three

(front cover)

This year's mix.
The process was the same yet different from last year in small but substantial-to-me ways...
1. Sorting through the itunes and creating the ebbs and flows of the music - same.
2. Photo by me - taken with my new-in-2007 beauty - same and different :)
3. Created on my new system with new software that I have not (as of yet) mastered - different!
4. Step three created the need for Mr. Art Director extraordinaire who so kindly lent his expertise on cover creation - different.
5. Hand assembling while wine drinking with good people - same.

(back cover/track listing)

End result - I am so pleased. I think that it is even better than last year's mix. And now I am ready to mix it ALL up.

Happy Exciting New Different Mix-It-Up and Bring It On New Year to you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on, darlin'...

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeet. Yes, bring it on! That mix sounds lovely already. I got a new camera for christmas, too. I think we should have a photo date in the city, no? SOON. Happy New Year!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home