Thursday, July 20, 2006

the kids of summer...

I have been very busy with my new little lovely camera this Summer and have been madly collecting images of the amazing kids that I am lucky enough to have in my life. I decided that today was a great day to share some of them with you...

The Niece/Nephews

my nephew, Little G


My niece, L.E.


My nephew, Big G

The Offspring of My Near and Dear Friends

Ky


Siblings, Bits...


...and Mags.

More siblings, O...

...and B.


The Babies

butterfly kiss baby



little baby girl twin...



...and her brother, little baby boy twin.


And My PickleBoy...






Surrounded by beauty - inside and out - I am.

Oh...I certainly am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

Thanks for sharing their perfect and pure beauty!

8:57 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Your son is gorgeous. All of the sib's kids are for that matter.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so jealous of your large, nearby family! I am the only one in my generation to have kids. It's a lonely world out here :(

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home