Thursday, April 19, 2007

phew.


Culling 650 images down to approximately 90 over the few days since we've been back has been lovely, gratifying and exhausting. So I thought, today, an edited version of the meme over at hula's place would be just the thing...

james brown or marvin gaye?

I don't really listen to either but I'll pick Marvin because:
a) well, he was sexy and
b) I only ever think of Eddie Murphy doing "hawt tub" when I hear James Brown anyway.

chinese or indian takeout?
chinese take out
indian eat in

fleece or knitted blanket?
don't ask a knitter that!

girls with makeup or without?
with a little and then 'BAM!' with the red lipstick

costco or whole foods?
duh - whole foods is around the corner and only one adult and one child live in this house.

wildflowers or arrangements?
arrangements of wildflowers

cello or trumpet?
cello.
PickleBoy knows how.
I have always wanted to.

salt water or fresh (for swimming)?
all of the above but force me to pick and it is most definitely salt (have you seen the last three posts?)

chatspeak or absolutely NOT?
NOPE.


digital camera or old-school?
don't ask me that...or, well, ok - every kind of camera.

time or newsweek?
I will not read either. I hate the 'entertainment' and sensationalism of most journalism. Having said that, my answer is NPR and The Sun.

cream and sugar or not?
black coffee in bed

CNN or BBC News?
see the answer above coffee

iTunes or something else?
iTunes until someone comes up with something better (which is unlikely to happen)

socks or barefoot?
six months of each

brass or pewter?
I long for twelve place settings of hefty simple (a little banged up) pewter silverware - ah pure luxury that I would use every single day.

wool or cotton?
wool for knittin
cotton for wearin

gerald ford or jimmy carter?
Jimmy all the way (again, look at the answer above coffee)

thrift store or outlet?
I actually laughed when I read this one. Um, thrift store.

japanese garden or english garden?
English up one side and down the other (right now please)
__________________

I do want to say thank you for all the comments and support this week. It seems my journey is gaining speed and it would not be nearly the same without you guys in my corner.

thank.
you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delicious photos and a lovely meme to read. When we were in the your neck of the woods a few weeks ago, we drove right by that Whole Foods. Your vacation sounded divine although I probably would rent a segway just because I've always wanted to try one.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it terribly greedy of me to be researching a trip to Cozumel while still in India? hmmmm...

7:45 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

well, you know that I love that you did this. lovelovelove. wasn't it fun?

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home